Daisypath Ticker

2005/06/11

一些讓你思考有關自己的小測驗(Name 3 of something about yourself)

3 names I go by: Louise, Bubble and superwoman
3 screen names I've had: Louise, Superlouise and bearfairy
3 physical things I like about myself: eyes, lip and butt
3 things I am wearing right now: rings, watch and skirt
3 favorite bands/musical artists: Coldplay, Sun Yen-Zi, Gorillaz
3 favorite songs: 遇見(Meet),The scientist, Call and Answer
3 things I want in a relationship: honesty, humor, interesting
3 physical things about the preferred sex that appeal to me: eyes, smiles and smell clean
3 favorite hobbies: writing postcard, reading and singing
3 Things I want to do badly right now: take a long vacation, jump in the ocean and screaming and no one can hear
3 things that scare me: lost my mind, Betray and have no faith in live
3 of my everyday essentials: Coffee, writing and talking to myself
3 Careers you have considered or are considering: Teacher, Nurse and Public Relationship Officer
3 places you want to go on vacation: (It's hard only can name 3). Greece, France and Eygpt
3 kids' names you like: Mia, Luke and Emma
3 things you want to do before you die: Travel across all of this world, live to see my grandchild born and dive in deep ocean
3 ways I am stereotypically a boy: Can carry heavy stuff, wide shoulder and muscles
3 ways I am stereotypically a girl: I like wearing skirt, like teddy bear and want to be hug all the time
3 celeb crushes: Takeshi Kaneshiro, Edward Norton and Christian Bale

5 Comments:

At 6/13/2005 11:05:00 上午, Blogger fang said...

Gaspz ... U like Gorillaz as well?? Heheh .. Have you gotten their latest album?!?

 
At 6/13/2005 12:40:00 下午, Blogger Louise said...

sure....I do!!
But felt little depressed for this one. Last one, every songs is goooooood!!

 
At 6/14/2005 01:34:00 下午, Blogger fang said...

Really ah? I haven't bought the album though I listened to a couple of tracks at Tower Records. Wasn't very taken with it .. so was wondering if I should buy it. Hmmm ...

 
At 6/14/2005 11:33:00 下午, Blogger Louise said...

yo udon't need to buy!
I mean seriously!!

 
At 6/16/2005 09:29:00 上午, Blogger fang said...

Really? That album is such a disappointment? Heh... okay, I shall take your word for it then.

 

張貼留言

<< Home