Daisypath Ticker

2004/06/25

Hey, everyone...I am in Calgary!

Flying all the way cross the pacific ocean, finally I am in Calgary, Canada. Everything is the same then last year and the weather is nice, the sky is blue and also can see green tree and grass everywhere. I am so happy I am here again.

Mike's dad and his sisiter,Cathy, were waiting for me at the airport. It's really nice to see them and we also hug each other. To me, they are like my family,and not just friend's friends.

We drove home and relax for a little bit. Then I went to the neigbours next door. I heard the family, their family name is CHEN, came from Taiwan. I knocked the door, then they know who I am right away. I think because Mike's parents told them about me before. they have stayed here for 6 years and they love here. Somehow they got TVBS channel at home. That remind me a lot about Taiwan. And they said they will have the entertain program of "Chang,Faye".How amazing, right? We had a wonderful talk, shared the feeling about Canada and also the election. Canada will have an important election on June 28, and very competite. That's good, then I can see how is the deomarocy working in Canada!

Mike's dad and I went to eat dinner after I hang out with the CHEN family. We went to a vinemese restaurant, and ordered some spring rolls, shrimp rolls and medium rare beef rice noodle soup. they all tasted really good and my stomach felt satisified about that.That's too bad they don't have name card or I can show you when I am in Taiwan.

So far, everything is good and nice. I hope I can type Chinese. Sometimes some truly feeling is very hard to show by English. When Mike gets here, maybe he can try to get Chinese typing for me.

Take good care, my friends. The trip this year will better than last year. I am so sure...

1 Comments:

At 6/27/2004 12:07:00 上午, Blogger Louise said...

thanks God, the blog works finally!

 

張貼留言

<< Home