Daisypath Ticker

2004/06/27

Before you get your luggage, please check again!

Mike got to Calgary two days after me. When I was waiting for him with his parents at Calgary international aiport, I saw many people were waiting for their fammily or friends. That totally like a movie,which one shows about departure and arrival. Everyone could have chance to face that kind of situation and have to to say good bye to your dear then meet again. Sometimes they won't see each other forever because sometimew terrible happend. That will make feel sad. Airport is the place always full of happienss. That's really warm and almost can make cry when I see them hug and kiss...

Somehow, I didn't let Mike kiss me in front of his parents. I don't know, maybe just a liilte culture shy. His mom said" why don't you hug Louise?" Then I just run away and keep saying "it is okay!". I just can't do that in front of friends or family, especially many people I know.

We drove home, talked a little bit. That we got a mesage form the answer machine form a person we don't know. Mike got his luggage bt accident. So that means we have to return his at the air Canada counter. Mike said"At the airport, they always says, before you get your luggage, please check again". And he thought it will never happen on him. But it did happend, just so funny. Good thing we didn't get any troubles.

Then we went to dinner with his parents' friend, Sherol and Jack, at "Boston Pizza". They are a very nice couple and we already met last year at Cathy's wedding. The food here was really good. Mike and I shared the chicken wings. We had a great talk and made some funny joke. That was really interesting!

My trip seems to be very weel. And I have no problem with the food, that is the one thing I really feel grantful. And I will keep writing my journal and show your guys about my 3 weeks trip in Calgary.

5 Comments:

At 6/27/2004 06:43:00 下午, Blogger Louise said...

I will post the pic later.
So fo far, I haven't installed my picture sofeware in Mike's parents' PC.
Be patient, wait and see...

 
At 6/27/2004 10:46:00 下午, Blogger Louise said...

Got 800 hits!!
Yeah......

 
At 6/28/2004 07:58:00 下午, Anonymous 匿名 said...

Dear Louise
我上來看,WOW~全部都是英文
嚇了我一跳,哈哈,還好看的懂,但是有點累
為了知道妳做了些什麼,所以很努力的看完...
真的是要去加強英文才行
我要加油 Cindy

 
At 6/28/2004 08:00:00 下午, Anonymous 匿名 said...

Dear Louise

Why I can't post a comment?

Cindy

 
At 6/29/2004 01:05:00 下午, Blogger Margo Wang said...

Thanks you suggestion.
Wish you have a nice trip. :>

 

張貼留言

<< Home