Daisypath Ticker

2004/06/27

Guess what movie I watch in Calgary?

The second day in Calgary. Still very tired and jetleg hasn't got away from me. So all day, I felt sleepy. Cathy, Mike's sister, alreday made plan and hang out with me at night time. And I really need to do something and not waste time, so I woke up then went out with her.

I told Cathy I can't wait to drink "Booster juice" in Canada and it is one thing I miss so bad. And she checked yellow book. In 10 minutes, I got my Booster juice. You can't imagine how great it taste like, and the Mango hurricane is my favorite one. Cathy ordered one for her, and she liked , too.

While we were waiting for Chris, her husband, at home, Cathy showed me pictures in Cuba, the country they went for honeymoon.When Chris got home,we wemt to watch movie. It is hard to choose a movie here. The biggest problem is they don't have subtitles. Sometimes if they talk vey fast, then I can't catch. So..Guess what movie I watch? A great and easy one - Shrek 2.

Compare the movie theather in Taiwan isn't lots of different.They will show movie's trailer at the beginning , and also show some commerical AD before the movie. Shrek 2 is a very funny, interesting movie. And We laughed all the time. I am happy everyone enjoyed this movie. (Chris wants to see the spider man 2, but have't show in Canada yet. And we forced him to watch this movie, which one he said only for girls and kids. But he likes, too.)

I had a great time with them and they treated me very well. I feel bad Cathy always pay my bill, my booster juice, my movie ticket and popcorn. I am a guest, they said, should be treated very well.I really like spending time with them and had more wonderful memories not only with Mike.

He will be home in 4 hours, and I can't wait to see him at airport. Then we can go shooping and do some something we haven't done last year. It makes me feel really excited!

Calgary is a nice place to grow up, now I believe why Mike said that to me..........

1 Comments:

At 6/27/2004 12:35:00 上午, Blogger Louise said...

Sherk is a great movie.
Funny and make you laugh all the time...

 

張貼留言

<< Home