Daisypath Ticker

2004/06/28

Sitting beside road and having your meals...WOW...

After shopping at COSTCO, we went to eat our lunch. Mike told me "there is a place they have many kinds of milkshake. We didn't go last year. How about go there and eat lunch?" Of course I said yes, I am a very courious girl. I would like to have one.

We got there, parked our car and lined up. You can't imagine how many people there, just for the food at peters' drive in. I ordered mango milkshake, and Mike ordered root beer favor. Tasted really good and strong. I also had a hotdog, because the hamburger in Canada is too big to me. But I had a bit from Mike's, was really good, too. We were eating beside the road, and also I can seee birds were flying around our table. The sence is impossible in Taiwan. Calgary is a very clean, nice place.

Today is Sunday, so the night is for family's. Mike's mom made steak, salad, baked patato fro dinner, was relly delicious. Everyone talked, shared at the dinning table, the feeling was really good.
Mike and I took a walk after dinner at Fish Greek Park, where is a nice place, just like walk in the forest. Too bad I didn't talk picture and show you. I might go again and take more pictures. Then you will know how beactiful is!

2 Comments:

At 6/28/2004 09:49:00 下午, Blogger Louise said...

So fay I am enjoy it!

 
At 6/28/2004 11:45:00 下午, Blogger fang said...

harlow! you sound like you are having so much fun! I also need to go somewhere...!!!! ;o)

 

張貼留言

<< Home