Daisypath Ticker

2004/06/29

Another town near Calgary - Cochrane

During the break time in Calgary, Visiting friends, seems have to be done by Mike. We went to Indigo, a big bookstore in Signal hill, Calgary, and visited some Mike's co worker. That is a huge bookstore, very organized. The cards there cost a little more. In Taiwan, we can spend 12-15 dollars and you can get a small, nice card. But here you have to spend 5 CAD(1 CAD=26 NTD). That's a lot. I wish I can buy some beautiful cards for you guys, but postcard might be better.

Then we went to Roots outlet store, Gap outstore and HMV record store. But I can't find anything I want. I found a kid's hat, very cute, only 2.5 CAD.That's a good price from Root. So I bought one for my niece.

Mike told me, in another town, Cochrane, which called heart of big hill coutry, there have a fantastic ice cream shop. We dorve 10 minutes away from Calgary, that's is a another small town, which is developing verey well. Lots of new houses, you can many horses beside the road,and everything is cheaper than Calgary. We took a wonderful walk around downtown, and found the ice cream shop, named Mackay. I ordered Tiger, Mike recommand that for me, tatsesd wonderful.

The trip this year, I eat so much delicious food in Canada. And everything to me is so nice and interesting. Tomorrow we might explore more nice stuff here.I can't wait to share...

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home