Daisypath Ticker

2004/06/30

New explorsions! - Library and Reservoir

It was really hot today, and so dry here. I got a cup of Booster juice, then head to public libary. In Taiwan, public libary of Chungli, I never have chance to walk into. In Clagary, there are three libaries, Fish Creek public libary is the most special one. Not only the architecture, and the thing you can do here. Nice triangle style, unique. You can not only borrow book. also CDs, VHS, soundtracks and DVDs. Many areas are very organized, for kids, for adults, for study and for fun.

We went to Joey's only seafood reataurant. We had a good deal on Tuesday, all you can eat fish and chips. That was lots of food and I enjoyed it.Mike said they have all you can eat shrimp on another day, I would like to go again and try it!

Mike showed me the Glenmore reservoir on the way home. The was a really nice place and so clean, trees and grass smell nice and fresh. We took a walk aound the reservoir and saw many ducks are playing, swimming. Everything is so nature, and also have their way to keep on. The impressed me a lot.

Another amazing thing is the recycle system in Calgary. I took some pictures and can show how they obey the law so well.

Mike is out with his friends and I feel a little lazy and rather stay home. Tomorrow I don't know where we will go. But no matter anywhere we go, to me, it is an another explorsion in this country.


2 Comments:

At 6/30/2004 12:25:00 下午, Blogger Louise said...

I can't wait to eat all you can eat shrimps!!!

 
At 6/30/2004 08:41:00 下午, Anonymous 匿名 said...

Dear 泡泡

有我最愛的"蝦"耶~
太棒了...連我想吃的一起吃下肚

Cindy

 

張貼留言

<< Home