Daisypath Ticker

2004/07/02

Happy Canada day - July 1st

I can believe I can catch the national day of Canada this year. We heard the Prince Island Park, near down town of Calgary will have a big party. We got there around 11:00 and there are already the crowd in everyhwere. In eveveryone's outfit are color red and white. Some are the Canada flag is decorating with there colthes. Even I am not a Canadian, I also feel happy about being here.

However, the weather is not so god. Thunders and lightening started, and we have to get out of here and get on the car. That was too bad we can't enjoy the time, but Mike promised we will go there another day.

Then we went to shopping at T&T market, which one has tons of Chinese food and Taiwanese food, bought some food, Then we head to the all you ca eat restaurant and had lots of shrimps, that was so yummy....

The time seemed still very early, we went to blockbuster and rent a movie"way down town". which filmed in Calgary, was a little wired, different, indepedent film, but good.

That is how I call it a day, was full of memories and joys!

Happy birthday to Canada!!

1 Comments:

At 7/03/2004 01:39:00 上午, Blogger Louise said...

The Prince Island Park is a very beautiful place.
I hope I can go there again!

 

張貼留言

<< Home