Daisypath Ticker

2004/07/01

Old Canadian culture - Heritage Park

Finally, Mike took me here, the place called "Heritage Park", evryone said to me I should go to there one day. Then we went! The was very nice, huge, guite place. And you can see maybe the life in Canada around 1800. We took a boat and saw the resvervior, took a horse wegon, took old Canadian train aorund the park. It is a very nice place to remember some good time had been lost for long time ago and remained in your mind.

Later, Mike, Cathy, Chris and I were heading to another pub to eat all you can eat chicken wings. The taste was fantasitic. We had a good time, shared some jokes and said good bye. The time with family is always the best time to have. I am gald I am happy being here and having good time!

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home