Daisypath Ticker

2004/07/06

My psat few days!

The life in Canada has been very well.

On July 2nd, Mike and I went to his best friend, cody's wedding which locataed in the Kananaskis mountians. That is a such great house to get married, IN THE MOUNTAINS! The ceremony was short but warm. All friends gather and give the best wish for this new couple. The food in the reception was okay, nbut I felt a little bored. I don't know anyone here. Now I can feel Mike's feeling in Taiwan. If he goes with me to friend's wedding, I am 100% sure he is so bored, too.

On July 3rd, we were in Canmore, the little town near Calgary. We walked aorund downtown, eat very delicious pasta, then head to opening gift place, in Cody's grandparents' house. The house is huge and the decoration is nice and luxary. The most area I like is their backyard, full of flowers and green grass. I can't imagine how rich they are!

On July 4th, we went to watch "Spider man 2", that was a great movie. Even some conversation I can't understand, but I think I can guess very well. Then we went to Mike's another good friend, Jim's house and celebrated his 26th birthday. We chated in the living room and their dog, Taz, was palying around. The was a sweet night and shared with friends.

On July 5th, we went to downtown. Finally got bunch of postcard. rank my mango pearl milk shake and window shopping. We went o home, ate dinner with Mike's parents. And watched two movies, one is Along came Polly, another onse is 50th first date. they both were very good.

I have to confess I have being lazy for a while and rarely wrote my blog. I hope those brief note can let you guys fighre out how am I doing here, and I will see you in Taiwan very soon!!

0 Comments:

張貼留言

<< Home